Saturday 5 February 2011

Sneezy Saturday

That's what I've been doing all day, friends, or most of it. Sneezing. I just can't seem to stop!




I went in the garden earlier with the human, and then again with Dogman this afternoon. It was after the second trip outdoors that I started to sneeze. The human can't work out whether I've got something stuck up my nose or whether I'm irritated by strange smells. She thinks the former cuz when I sneeze, I do it real big, but in between I do little breath catches and half snort sneeze things. My breath also catches a little when she flips me up. But then the sneezing did coincide with her and Dogman cooking dinner, and there was a little bit of smoke from the oven, and the smell of onion when they were chopping it, so we just don't know. Perhaps it was the smell of all that combined that set me off.





The human gave me some physio on my chest to try and help me move the stuff if something's lodged in there, but of course, if it's in my nose, this isn't going to help. Has anyone else ever had anything stuck up your nose so that you sneeze a lot? If so, how did you get rid of it? The vet peoples aren't working tomorrow, so the human's hoping we don't need to go there, as it would be an emergency and would cost a lot. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

I hope that you'll be able to move it out on your own, sweet Tia.

Sorry I have not been here in a week or so, but here I am now, pretty girl.
xox

Torie said...

I hope that it goes away soon Tia. Not good at all. As long as it's something stuck and nothing nasty. Xxx.

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Tia, perhaps you are allergic to some pollen in the outside air...we hope your sneezing has stopped by now!