Wednesday 6 February 2013

Apache, Revealed!

Ok peoples, apparently (aren't I clever for using big words like
that?) it's my turn to write acuz I'm the new one here and mummycat
says that I gotta write to tell you all who I am. But you already know
who I am acuz you saw me when I was a eeny weeny babycat, didn't you!
Anyway, my name's Apache. I know you know it already, but mummycat
says I gotta tell you my name else you'll not know who I am, and I do
what mummycat tells me to, well, I do when she's watchin' acuz if I
don't, she'll smack me for being a bad babycat.

I'll be 6 months old in 6 days, and that's big! I think I get to be a
girlcat when I'm 6 months old, right? When all my brothers and sisters
had chosen their new slaves to live with, the human told me I'd have
to choose too, but I'd already done it. The human is my person. I love
her and love her and love her some more. I give her lotsa kissies even
when she insults me by telling peoples I lick her like a dog. I
snuggle into her neck, I get in bed with her. I purpurpur so loudly
that my whole body shakes and then I gotta let my mouth fall open for
extra resinan thingy, sound, and the human loves it! I will choose her
lap over anybody else's acuz she's the nicest. I talk to her all the
time. I climb on her all the time. I even stop doing things when she
tells me to! So when the others went, I stayed here.

I was sad to see my stinky brothers and sisters go, but I just gotted
more attention when they left. Gabby is my bestest friend in the whole
wide universe! We get up to lotsa trouble, um, I mean good girl games,
together, and we play THoE all the time. We enjoy it more when we can
run over the top of the human and Dogman, but they don't like that so
much.

I like climbing up the human's leg too, but she always calls me "Ow
Apache!" and "get off you hooligan!" when I do that. I tried to climb
up the tea towel hanging from the cupboard door today to get to the
yummy foods that my human was making for us. She was feeding my
favourite. We all eat raw foods now, and we were getting vennison this
morning. Yum yum! It's my favrit one! I yelled and yelled and yelled
at her, but she just told me I'd have to wait! So I tried to climb up
to the worktop to get at the foods, but my favrit human just dumped me
back on the floor! She's so horrible! I barged grannycat and Gabby and
mummycat outta the way though to be first to eat, and I wouldn't let
them have a bit of the beef jerky either that the human gives us to
clean our toothies. i eated everyone's bit!

Grannycat likes me. Everybody says this is really unusual as grannycat
doesn't like anybody and won't share a lap or the human with anybody,
ever! But grannycat cuddles on the human and I get to cuddle too, and
I even lied on top of her the other day. And mummycat told me to look
out acuz I'd get the smackypaw of doom, but grannycat didn't do
anything! I like my grannycat. She's all warm and cuddly and soft and
she washes my head and she loves me lots.

And that's all I can think of for now, but I'll be back to write more
soon I think!

Lotsa love

Apache

21 comments:

hopeygirl7 said...

Congrats on becoming a girl cat!!!!! I'm sure you will like it! Try to share the beef jerkey sometimes.

Your friend,
Missy
At missykittyblog.blogspot.com

Sweet Purrfections said...

How nice to officially meet you and on becoming a girlcat! We hope we can see some pictures soon.

Anonymous said...

Greetings and Salutations my Wunderpurr Furriends!

Good mews awaits mew at my blog - come see what I have for mew!

http://bionicbasil.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/mewll-never-believe-it-but-i-got.html

Bestest purrs

Basil x0x

Fur Everywhere said...

Hello Apache! It is very nice to meet yous.

When I was a kitten, I would jump up and hang off mama's curtains! I wanted to get to Lita in the window, but my legs were too small to jump that high, so I just hung on the curtains instead! MOL. Isn't being a kitten fun?

Purrs,
Carmine

ButterBean said...

Thank you for coming to visit :) Smokey wanted to tell you that his tongue hangs out a little most of the time because he only has 1 canine to hold it in ... two were already gone when we traped him and one had to be removed as it was infected (we like the cutie tongue peeing out too)

da tabbies o trout towne said...

Eye noe this commint haz nothing ta due with this post, but eye wanted ta stop bye N say thanx... & if eye said thanx a bazillion timez...it wood still knot bee enuff...

thanx for stoppin by... N leevin condolences messagez for me....... N me mom....eye trooly appreciates this.....N me mom doez two.....

sendin de blessings oh St Francis two all......

love frum
sauce of fishbone: 2-6-03 ~~~~ 3-17-13

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Apache, it is nice to learn more about you and we wanted to wish Tia a Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

How exciting to receive a secret paw parcel! We love catnip! Did you get high? Sometimes our hominids get us catnip from the garden, and we roll around and around on it- just can't get enough! Then we all fall asleep and the house becomes quiet for a little while. The hominids seem to enjoy that quiet!

hopeygirl7 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
RedSetter said...

Apache, you sound like you are growing into a very lovely girlcat. Look forward to hearing more from you as you get bigger.

Tigger said...

So nice to meet you & what a pretty baby you are! Glad you got some venison & we look forward to hearing of your adventures!

Myst (Muddy's Brother) said...

It can be so fun to hang off a human's pant legs. Nice to meet you.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tia!!!!!!

Hannah and Lucy said...

Happy Gotcha Day Tia.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Wow! your name iz Apache ^..^ we likez dat name!, especially da mom ^.,^ you sound like you quite da snuggle bug too ♥♥
We want to fank you and your mommeh fur coming by and shining your Light & Love & Purrz wif us az we grieve fur Penelope. You helped to make owr day a little brighter~

Purrz~
Sunny, Gabriel, Larry, Lolly Ana & sad sad mommeh

Ellen Whyte said...

Congrats on becoming a girl cat! We are grown up but we like racing and chasing. It's FUN!

Cathy Keisha said...

If I'm figuring this right, you must be 10 months old now. Concats.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Well happy 6 month birthday and ten month birthday too!

Hope to hear frum u again furry soon!

Thanks for stopping by our bloggie too... one of the kittens still has a swollen eye so they am all going to the vet today.

Purrz,
Katie Kat and da Katz Gang.

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

weze so glad u am commenting and stuffs so weze knoh u am dere!

Oh do let us know if you gotz anuther bloggie or facebook or sumpin... purrz, katie kat.

haopee said...

Is Apache the the Kitty from the other blog? The one mentioned on your last post about strays.

Thank you for dropping by our blog and sending your comforting words.

Donna said...

O hai! {{{cuddles}}}