Saturday 7 May 2011

Oops, I may have slipped!

Friends, I'm ashamed of myself. I may have slipped and let my secret out of the bag, but not totally! Let me tell you all about it.




Dogman came up to spend the night last night cuz he needed to get some things done up here before he went back to where he works during the week. I've told you before that I like dogman a lot, so this morning, when he made noises about wanting to see my yummy tummy, I didn't think anything of it! Oh, if I can convince the torturing Trish people from the Katnip Krew, I might even put a picture of my yummy tummy up here, and then I may even be able to enter the competition of the OK Cats! I don't know if it's too late, but I can ask.





Anyway, the human asked him this morning if he could have a look at my nimples to see if I was pinking up. I've kept things very quiet whenever the human's had a feel. Some peoples say that the nimples enlarge when they go pink, and others say they don't, so I wasn't too worried about her having a feel. She tries not to check every day so that if there are any changes, she'll notice them more. Anyway, I'm getting off topic again.





Dogman asked the human to take me into the kitchen today where the light is strongest. His eyes are broken too, but not as badly as the human's. He can see, but it's only a little bit, so he needed the light to help him. Well, the human, trator that she is, distracted me with lotsa lovin' so that I got all big and long and stretchy and relaxed on her shoulder. Then she started to tickle my yummy tummy. What I didn't know was that she was parting the fur around my middle nimples so that Dogman, who is now a trator too, could take a sneaky peak. I mean, a man, whether he's a cat or a people, is not sposed to look at a ladycat's nimples! "Yeah," was his only word to the human for a long time, but then he followed up with, "But I'm not sure. My eyes might be playing tricks, but I think so." The human showed him some more of my nimples just to make sure, then she took me into the living room and put me on my back on her knee. She carried on tickling my yummy tummy, lulling me into a false sense of security. She knows how much I like that! So, here is what she found.





Dogman thinks my nimples are pink, but that's in no way conclusive as his eyes do play up and pink is one of the colours he struggles most to see. The human found that the two nimples that are in the middle (not the set closest to my back legs but the next set up) are enlarged compared to the other ones... A lot! They're firmer to the touch too. Now this could be cuz they're right on the beautiful round swell of my yummy tummy which means they stand out more, but the human has never noticed them so big and prominent before. However, all of my other nimples are still quite small. They may be a wee bit bigger, but if they are, it's not by much at all.





Am I just starting to pink? Will the other nimples enlarge over the next week? Does this mean I'm having kittens? Well, I'll leave you to ponder about that. I'm still not telling! Let's see what you think when you gaze again upon the floof which adorns the Tia tummy! Mom Trish, would you mind? I might stop calling you torturer!

4 comments:

Admiral Hestorb said...

I want to see the Tia tummy!!!

Katnip Lounge said...

Miss Tia, you know I'll put a picture of your yummy tummy up! We are in fits of giggles and excitement about your nimples...paws crossed...and think pink!

OKcats said...

I came to check on your photo... if it is up before I go to bed tonight, then we'll enter it. :)

Hannah and Lucy said...

We all want to see Tia's tummy and we want to know if we are going to be Aunties!!!!
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx